Incools Engineering Project: berry cooling, freezing and storage complex
Completion of installation work of the installation of equipment for the plant for cooling and storing berries for 2000 tons.
1) Two compressor rack systems for the IQF shock freezing tunnel based on Bitzer screw compressors and Guntner condensers;
2) Guntner air coolers are used in the reception area (+ 8C), the cooling systems is based on Bitzer piston compressors with a Guntner condenser;
3) Cooling system for product sorting area (-5C) based on Bitzer piston compressors with a Guntner condenser;
4) The three low-temperature storage systems. Each cold room is designed on an individual system based on Bitzer compressors and Guntner heat exchange equipment;
5) The monitoring and the remote control system is based on Carel controllers.